Latest Deals from Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Not to be missed - 2020/21 Worldwide itinerary launch
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines are pleased to announce the full details of their exciting new 2020/21 Worldwide cruises, and the fantastic offers that you will be able to choose from.
Scenic Cruising - taking you closer to the scenic beauty.
Closer - taking you closer to small ship ports and docking in the heart of the destination.
Community and way of life with a closer interaction - experience what life is really like in the destination, with a closer interation with the local people.
Scenery & wildlife - taking you on a closer discovery of the destination's natural beauty.
Five nights - the shortest duration to get the full Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines experience.
Remote exploration - reaching the unreachable - taking you to remote destinations that mass tourism find difficult/impossible.
Best time to go - get a closer connection with the destination by visiting at a time when something significant and synonymous enhances the local experience.
To celebrate the launch you can take advantage of the following offers on select sailings when you book before 31st May 2019*.
Book a new Fred. Olsen sailing of five nights or longer and we'll cover your tips
No single supplement on selected cruises and rooms
Three cruises for the price of two - book one cruise departing in 2019, along with any two cruises from Fred. Olsen's full Ocean & River programmes - and the lowest-priced sailing is FREE!
*Terms and conditions apply – see the Campaign Terms for full details. Exclusions apply.
New 2021 sailing Around the World with FREE On Board Spend up to £600 per person!*
Plus, book by 31st May 2019 and we'll cover your Tips*
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines are excited to announce their brand new itinerary 'Around the World' departing in January 2021!
Guests will join the Black Watch for 108 nights of incredible global exploration departing from Southampton on 8th January 2021.
- Circumnavigate the world on Black Watch and experience a variety of wonders
- Visit 9 different Pacific Islands – including the idyllic Bora Bora with its green and rocky land, sandy beaches and turquoise waters.
- Transit both the Suez and the Panama canals – the latter involving a series of locks to go up and over the Gatun Lake –a marvel of human engineering and considered to be one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
- Australian ports of call include the cities of Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
- On the island of Java, visit the world’s largest Buddhist temple, Borobudur, consisting of nine stacked platforms and decorated with over 500 Buddha statues.
- 4 maiden calls on this cruise – Fakarava, Raiatea, Savusavuand, Surabaya.
- Cross the International Date Line.
*Terms and conditions apply – see the Campaign Terms for full details.